Sunday, October 16, 2005

Balls & Chain


Upon the advice of my better half, I am writing this piece, about my latest fashion accessory, that is a small cute padlock with a foot length chainlink. (View attached pic). Oh why for all reasons would you ask I accomodate such an 'uncool' substance in my pocket (at all times now) whenever I am going out? Because of the bloody 'Satans' that frequent the shopping mall 'surau' thats why! We o-er...I'm not suppose to curse at this time of the month, but I pray night and day to God that my sins would be transfered to whomever took my beloved pair of shoes the other day after performing the Maghrib prayers at One Utama. Satan is actually the quite right term to pronouce for these mogrels due to thier nonchalant and brazen acts of stealing one's possessions in the Holy Month of Ramadhan. As God had placed it so right when He told that on the Holy month of Ramadhan the demons would be bound and chained. Therefore a simple deduction would persay that one lets himself be transformed into that demon once he acknoledges to commit an act of sin - in this case stealing my pair of shoes!

Actually tis not the first time it had happned in this Holy Month. At several times during the month of Ramadhan for the past decade it had happned to me. Once in masjid Jamek, Jalan TAR, another was in a mosque in Subang Jaya and the other time would be at the TTDI mosque (the old surau). Well maybe God is trying to send me a sign or something, maybe in the afterlife I would be wearing nice shoes all the way and all those individuals that had stole my shoes would be slipping it on my sweet feet like Mr. Cinderella..haha...what fun!

Thus came the idea of the padlock and chainlink, actually it had occured to me a few times prior to this event, but so true as a Pisces would be, I neglected to follow my instincts, therefore as a result another shoe had gone into the abyss of all lost shoes (wherever that is). So recently I've been trying out my new 'insurance' with filtering glances whenever I'm locking and unlocking my gadget. To hell with them, as if they put food on my table! I'm protecting my own self interest here, since that the best assurance one could ever get in determining his hard earned cash and relentless time looking and trying to find the right pair does not happen to be the new conquest of another asshole pretending to be a perfect example of a Muslim.

I now pray in peace, God save me from all evil of mankind and the followers of The Astray.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rozani said...

barua betul! private blogs pun dah boleh kena spam sekarang! what the fastadoon is the world coming to?

Monday, October 17, 2005 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jaja said...

Beloved shoe... O` beloved... hehee... yeah... during Ramadhan, stealing or robbing other people has become an up-coming trend. Nevermind it is the 'Head' of the months, part time thief / drug addicts will do almost anything.. to get some dough.. whats with the rise of bundle/ second hand goodies shops. Susah ler.... everybody is panjang tangan sangat..

Another thing is, You must turn on your word verification at setting. This will ensure spammer/s... will not be able to post nonsenses, to your post.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home