Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Moonlighting Politicians




I have this nagging theory that Malaysian politicians moonlights as comedic actors.
I have been paddling this theory to people around me and thus, I submit the proof here for all of you to witness. I'm not kidding! I for one have been studying the movements of these politician/comedian doppleganggers and on several occasions I have witness these politicians and their alter-ego at the very same venue that the other is suppose to appear. Therefore I'm issuing a warning to you folks out there, not to take these politicians too seriously, (some of you do actually) and view thier comments with a pinch of salt, for they are human after all. Que sera-sera...whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, Que sera-sera, what will be will be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaja said...

Hahhaa.. to funny for word, who would have thought...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger miszdilla said...

amboi amboi....jd juge awak buat yerkkkk???
neway,smart bro..
mmg serupe tp xsame...

Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home